Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hollandaise - Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Hollandaise

I'm supposed to be in Texas right at this very minute, but alas. I am stuck here in my little perch with a lovely case of food poisoning. I feel like it's been nothing but illness for me ever since I came back from that state. What is this telling me? Either I should never have gone to Texas, or I never should have come back. Hmm. Not so bad, I guess, but just let's say this -- don't eat the avocado poach at The Sidewalk Cafe. So there.


My flight has been changed to Thursday, and I can't wait! Granted, NYC is an awesome place this time of year, but there just seems to be sooo much drama wherever I go lately. Is it that spring is in the air that causes people to run into traffic??? That is the question. Time to leave all that behind, and make some food for the golf people. Then, after that, I go to my parents' house in Phoenix. Gots to take care of me mum after her surgery, don'tcha know. After that, I come back for a week, then off to Texas again. After Texas, I spend a month in the middle of Tennessee! We're doing the catering for all the stagehands at Bonnaroo. That should be interesting. I'm wondering mostly what the Police will be like (the band, not the institution). I guess we shall see. Perhaps I'll get an opportunity to throw food at Mr. Sting. Now wouldn't that be a highlight???

No comments: