Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rekids - Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Rekids

I just had to go out today and buy some records - or how shall we say, CD's. It's actually been a long time since I've bought any music at all, which is sort of funny, considering how much money I used to spend on the stuff. Today, I acquired the following:


Dinosaur Jr. - S/T Merge Reissue
Altered Images - Best of
Murcof - Martes (Mexican electronica- very nice)
Kaiser Chiefs - Yours Truly, Angry Mob

On a food note, I got some salted capers, and some very nice Scottish smoked salmon from Russ and Daughters. I love that store. After that, Linda and I went over to get some Ethiopian food at Ghenet. It wasn't the best Ethiopian food that I've ever had, but it did the trick. Overall, it was a very good day. I never made it to Kalustyan's or to Arthur Avenue, but perhaps tomorrow.

My horoscope for today:

Capricorn -

Quickie:
Be a bit more idealistic and trusting -- this attitudinal shift will bring rewards.

Overview:
Travel is broadening your horizons. An overseas visitor or connection could provide you with a reason to feel optimistic about the near future. Go ahead and play with the options this news gives you.

Well then...

No comments: