Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures, Saturday, April 7, 2007

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pictures!

Okay, so the pictures were taken a while ago, but sometimes it just takes me a while to get it together. Most of the pictures were taken in Spain, and some were taken in France. You'll notice that there's a lot of pictures of pintxos in San Sebastian - one of my favorite "food cities". What an amazing place! While in San Sebastian, I actually had an opportunity to eat at Arzak - a 3 Michelin star restaurant on the outskirts of the town. I even met the owner and Chef Juan Mari, and they were kind enough to give me a tour of the kitchen. We had the seven course tasting menu. Probably one of the most expensive meals I've had, but also, definitely the best meal I've ever had. A once in a lifetime experience. Not only was San Sebastian incredible, but all of Spain was amazing (or at least what I saw of it), and I can't wait to go back. Next time I'll try to make it to the southern portion of the country.

No comments: